If you are a real person, than chances are you are a miracle in someone's life, and if you are a real person than it's possible a miracle will happen to you.
Trust that the Universe has got your back, and know your desires are yours for a reason.
A present for you: a guided meditation to help you source joy and a story about this time of year that reminds me: MIRACLES really happen to real people.
Listen and find out...
- Why this time of year always reminds me that real miracles happen to real people
- The phone call that changed my life forever
- What having a near death experience teached me about living
- What happened when I witnessed a fatal accident on New Year's Eve
- The difference between people leading extraordinary lives and those who are not
- Why December 15th reminds me that anything is possible, and that your life could change in any moment (when you dare to live bravely)
In the audio below I share a story about a phone call that changed everything. I also lead you through a guided meditation and share one of my favorite poems. IN-JOY!!!!
This New Moon, Friday December 11th, is the perfect opportunity to reset, to pray, and to set intentions in a way that is meaningful to you. This time of year it is important to look ahead instead of looking back. Knowing that in each moment we have the ability to experience something new in our lives and the way we perceive ourselves.
Compassion for self and forgiveness is key to when we are wishing to experience something different, something better than the challenges we experienced in the past.
Take a deep breath and allow the goodness and love of the Universe and all there is to penetrate into your soul. Honor the life force coursing through your body.