Policies and Procedures for consultations and private sessions:
Chloë offers personal and private phone sessions for remote and international clients as well as in person sessions at her office location in Harrisonburg, Virginia. She offers healing ceremonies on her land in the Shenandoah Valley, Skywater Hollow Retreat, as well as individual and intimate group retreats throughout the year.
You can book a no cost consultation at any time to determine if working together is a good fit and if this type of mentorship and healing is right for you. Your initial consultation will be a private phone consultation.
All individual client spaces are considered based on application only. Please book a no cost consultation, financial scholarships are available for special circumstances.
- One free consultation
- Special Session Packages are offered depending upon your desired needs after free consultation.
- First Visit: Please book your appointment and give the phone number that you may be reached. When meeting in person, please arrive at least 15 minutes early on your first visit to fill out an intake form and so that we may get acquainted with each other before session.
- Payment: Payment is expected at the time of service. Checks are preferred accepted forms of payment. Visa, MasterCard, Discover and American Express are also accepted, installment plans are available mentorship programs.
- Cancellation Policy: All Session fees are due prior to the scheduled appointment and are non-refundable.
- Appointments that are canceled 48 hours or more prior to the appointment time may be rescheduled to a future date at no additional cost. Only one re-schedule will be allowed per client. Appointments cancelled 24 hours or less will be subject to a $50 transfer fee when rescheduled to a future date, otherwise cancellation fee is 100% of fees paid. Cancellation fee for no-shows is 100% of fees paid.
Timeliness: Due to appointments that are scheduled after your appointment, it is expected you arrive early or on time to receive your full session. If you arrive late, you will receive your session with the leftover time that is allotted if another appointment is scheduled right after. You will be charged the full session price.
Confidentiality: Please understand that the work we do together is not therapy and by entering into this commitment you are affirming that you are emotionally stable, in sound psychological health, and personally responsible for all of your own decisions and commitments. I commit that all information you share during this our sessions will be kept confidential, as the laws permit. Please note that as a Life Coach, I do not have the same type of client-coach communication “privilege” that a therapist or attorney may have under the law.
Privacy Information: All information shared between client and coach is kept private, your information will never be shared or sold. Your identify and client confidentiality are considered with the strictness of confidences. No information personal or otherwise is shared outside the scope of the client/coach relationship and all forms of identification and payment are kept in locked security files.
Signed Agreement: You must have a completed signed agreement on file prior to our first scheduled session. (This is not necessary for the free consultation.)
Please email email@example.com with any questions prior to our meeting.