REIGNITE YOUR CREATIVITY & PASSION: SEATTLE WASHINGTON
*Upcoming Retreat 2017 → Let us know you're interested in coming: sign up → here to receive all the details.*
Something may feel like it is missing, something seems to ache within, but it's difficult to put your finger on what's gone and when you lost it.
It’s a longing to feel more alive in every cell. A stronger connection with your core, with who you once were or who you would like to be.
It’s feels a bit like the yearning to know that your life makes sense. You want to know that what you are doing in the world and who you are matters.
It’s a longing to burn with creative fervor.
Maybe you lost our mojo somewhere along the way and you can't recall the source of your inspiration.
Maybe you've got questions swirling around inside you. Maybe you're thinking of starting over, beginning something new, but you just don't know where to begin.
Would you love to immerse yourself in beauty and experience meaningful connection?
When you create spaces for your your inner artist to show up, you open up the part of your brain that holds your most magnificent ideas.
Creativity is the capacity to think and act beyond the boundaries of our current selves. To express ourselves creatively is to unlimit our joy and allow ourselves to open to flow. We live in a world where too many people have too little time away from the ubiquitous distractions of our smartphones, constant expectations of self, the demands of others, and reminders of our personal and professional goals.
We don't get our best ideas in work. We get them in play, in nature, in rest, and going within!
In retreat you will reconnect with your infinite creative source
- Ignite new fires within you
- Tap your creative energy source
- Recalibrate, invite in harmony and balance
- Unearth meaningful connections with self through reflection, creativity, joy and nature
- Hone your intuitive wisdom
- Discover profound new solutions from old patterns
- Build mutual trust and explore new friendships
- Experience more joy and heightened creative stimulation
- Reclaim your personal desires
- Raise your frequency and vibration
Renee Leverty - Artist & Sculptor, Co-Owner of Pleiades Gallery
Travel elicits dreams and adventures, it brings to mind faraway and exotic desires within ourselves & our soul.
Everyone is creative. Reconnecting with the inherent divinity and creative source within you will help you to feel more alive in your life, more clear and on purpose then you have in a long while.
I intend to take time for myself to live the life that I came here to live.
Chloë Rain - Founder of Explore Deeply
All photography on this page (exclusive of the interior photographs of the retreat space) are from Chloë's personal creative adventures in Seattle.
There is time to do what you love when you step back and look at your life from a higher perspective.
JOIN US IN SEATTLE to reconnect to the longings of your soul!
Retreat is all inclusive, and designed so that you receive nourishment for your mind, body, and soul while you relax, rejuvenate, nourish, explore, and connect. This retreat is an intimate group experience for women seeking a greater connection to self and their own creative passion. Only 6 spaces available. Vacation includes:
Professional Instruction, Healing & Creativity Workshops by Chloë Rain, Founder of Explore Deeply & Renee Leverty, Artist & Sculptor, Co-Owner of Pleiades Gallery & Community Leader
3 nights accommodations: relax and rejuvenate in your private room in a fabulous modern home in one of Seattle's most beautiful neighborhoods.
Private healing & meditation instruction to inspire and uplift
Healthy gourmet vegetarian meals prepared by a personal chef using local, sustainable, organic fruits and vegetables
Accommodations & Meals, and 3 and a half days of creative expansion activities, nature excursions, and many surprises!
PRICING AND BOOKING
Creative Vacation: $1500; Deposit: $500
If you would like to receive upcoming details on Creative Vacations, Healing Retreats, & Spiritual Journeys
WORKSHOP PRICE INCLUDES
Professional Instruction, Healing & Creativity Workshops by Chloë Rain, Life Purpose Coach, & Renee Leverty, Artist & Sculptor, Co-Owner of Pleiades Gallery & Community Leader
Accommodation – 3 nights accommodation, luxury private home in one of Seattle's best neighborhoods, private or shared room ($500 single supplement available), shared bathroom.
All gourmet meals. (Excluding alcoholic drinks.)
Vacation/retreat itinerary is subject to change due to any potentially unforeseen circumstances, such as weather.
- Enjoy healing, meditative, and creative instruction. Your body and mind is an artful expression of the physical and spiritual self, a connection beyond what we experience in the current form.
- Amazing, yummy, and healthy vegetarian meals to nourish the body. Breakfast, snacks, and dinner included (excluding lunch while on field trip excursion, where you are encouraged to explore on your own and seek out whatever your heart desires).
- Celebratory end of retreat dinner.
- Private and intimate creative performances and artistic workshops.
- Guided creative exercises and meditations for inspiration.
2 SURPRISE Creative & Passionate immersion activities to get the juices flowing and inspiration popping!
On retreat you will strengthen connection to your creative source and ignite your unique creative energies to tap into the infinite possibilities of your soul's experience.
Retreat is all inclusive, and designed so that you receive nourishment for your mind, body, and soul while you relax, rejuvenate, nourish, explore, and connect.
This retreat is an intimate group experience for women seeking a greater connection to self and their own creative passion. Only 6 spaces available.
POTENTIAL RETREAT ACTIVITIES INCLUDE :
- Making new friendships!
- Creativity workshop with Artist & Sculptor, & Gallery Owner and Community Activist: Renee Leverty
- Transformational Intimate group coaching and healing with Chloë Rain, Life Purpose Coach & Spiritual Mentor
- Nature Walks & Exploratory Adventures
- Passion & Creativity EXERCISES
- Poetry Readings, musical performances
- Beach Bonfire
- Singing & Dancing
- Foodie & Farmer's Market tour
- Great Sunsets
- StandUP Paddleboarding and Kayaking (summer retreats)
and LOTS LOTS MORE!!!
Only 6 SPOTS AVAILABLE on this Vacation Retreat!
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Included in the retreat pricing:
- 3 nights accommodations (single supplement $500 upgrade).
- Enjoy Friday evening activities, full Saturday and Sunday day and evening planned activities, and Monday will have optional activities or you can plan to head home.
- All meals (excluding alcoholic drinks, and stated lunch while on field trip excursion, where you are encouraged to explore on your own and seek out whatever your heart desires).
- All organized creativity activities and exploratory outings (including transportation)
NOT INCLUDED: Airfare; transportation to and from Seattle; transportation to and from airport; taxis to non-scheduled events that you choose to venture out on your own; extra snacks; or souvenirs; any travel insurances, medical or hospital costs. Anything else not mentioned as included.
Due to the limited amount of spaces available on this retreat, you must book an appointment to speak to Chloë before reserving your space. $500 deposit required at time of reservation. You can sign up to receive information on all upcoming Creative Vacations, Healing Retreats & Spiritual Journeys. For booking or questions, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org