An experience of a lifetime, sacred pilgrimage to Cusco and Machu Picchu Peru.
October 28-November 4th 2017
This will be a small and intimate group of people interested in experiencing deep sacred communion with the land of the Incas. This spiritual journey is open to both women and men seeking to experience a deep inner knowing of themselves and their life purpose. This Spiritual Pilgrimage will include several sacred Ceremonies and multiple trips to sacred sites, travel to Machu Picchu being only one of the sacred temples we will visit and make pilgrimage for healing. If you have questions about the ceremonies please make an appointment to meet with me.
This will be a very personalized experience to visit and connect with the ancient spiritual energies that exist at some of the most important Sacred Sites in the world. This travel itinerary is infused with spiritual connections with my personal mentors and sacred resources in Cusco. This an all inclusive spiritual pilgrimage experience that you would not be able to create on your own. I will make sure you are well taken care of and have the support to integrate your deep personal awakenings.
Experiencing Grandmother Teacher Plant Ceremony is an opportunity to deepen and clarify your personal healing and spiritual evolution. Inside of each one of us, there is an essence. According to our experiences and background, we can give this essence many different names.
Inside of you, there is a less tangible reality that is Consciousness itself. As you navigate the profundity of Ceremony and receiving the Medicine, you will have the opportunity to see and know the Inner World of Consciousness. Inside of you, there is the substance of all Life.
Sacred Ceremony is not just an opportunity to experience Ayahuasca. We are drinking Ayahuasca as medicine, where the Vine becomes a sacred conduit helping us understand the reality of who we are.
In the realm of spirituality, there is a tendency to read books on the subject for years and years and years. But, can you feel the cold when you read about it being 32 degrees outside in the newspaper? The fastest way to know your Divinity is to experience it yourself.
Please see itinerary below.
Day 1 (Oct. 28)
Arrival to Cusco
- Welcome, introduction
- Day to explore historical downtown Cusco
- Intention Ceremony
Day 2 (Oct. 29)
Opening Ceremony in sacred Inca site: Cusco, Peru
- Cleansing Ceremony & Healing Circle
- Afternoon of sightseeing and shopping for magical things
Day 3 (Oct. 30)
- Fasting, day of meditation, prayer, and journaling
- Sacred Grandmother Plant Ceremony
Day 4 (Oct. 31)
- Integration ceremony and consultation with Shaman
- Offering to Mother Earth- Thanksgiving Ceremony
Day 5 (Nov. 1)
- Departure to Sacred Valley - lunch in Ollantaytambo
- Trip from Cusco city to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu village) includes a train ride with scenic views of the Sacred Valley
- Night Stay in Aguas Calientes
Day 6 (Nov. 2)
Machu Picchu, (Aguas Calientes)
- Customized guided visit of Machu Picchu with emphasis on Inca´s cosmic vision and spirituality
- Guided spiritual connection with the Inca ancestors
- Lunch buffet at the Machu Picchu Mountain Lodge
Day 7 (Nov. 3)
In the Sacred Valley – Sacred Inca site:
- Group Thanksgiving Ceremony
- Celebration dinner in Cusco
Day 8 (Nov 4)
Group meets at breakfast to say goodbye before your return flight home
- Closing Integration Ceremony
WHAT IS INCLUDED IN YOUR SACRED PILGRIMAGE TO PERU
- Cleansing Ceremony, Sacred Inca Rites, Sacred Grandmother Plant Ceremony, and Thanksgiving Ceremony with Indigenous Shaman
- Transportation to hotel in Cusco on arrival from airport
- Transportation to/from sacred sites
- Entrance Tickets to sacred sites
- Hotel accommodations in Cusco and Aguas Calientes
- All set meals 90% organic as per itinerary from Day 2 to Day 8 breakfast.
- Interpreter English/Spanish
- Personalized support and help with integration, and attention to all details of your experience
- Organization and cultural liaison from the moment we meet you until your departure
- Customized Guided Spiritual Experience of Machu Picchu
- Transportation to/from accommodation in Aguas Calientes
- Train ticket and bus tickets to Machu Picchu
- Entrance tickets to Machu Picchu
- Guided meditation in Machu Picchu
- Integration & healing circle as per itinerary
The all inclusive Spiritual Adventure is $3500 and includes lodging, (please expect same sex shared accommodations unless single room accommodation is reserved in advance per confirmation with Chloë), transportation to and from sacred sites, as well as entrance fees, and almost all meals while on pilgrimage, as well as personalized and individual attention for Spiritual Integration, and all Ceremonies with Indigenous Shamans. Due to the special nature of this offering please let me know if you are curious about attending this retreat by sending an email to let me know you are interested, so that we may schedule a time to meet and talk about the details.
*Note: You will need to book your flight through Lima Peru to Cusco Peru. I have flown LAN Airlines a few times because they have a change of planes in Miami Florida, verses Columbia. If you have questions or would like help getting to Cusco please ask me when we meet.
*Please book your return international flight in the afternoon preferably departure after 2:00 p.m. or later is even better to have sufficient time for flight connections and international flight check in. If you would like to arrive in Cusco before Oct 28th or stay later than Nov 4th, let me know and I can make arrangements or suggest places to stay for your duration.
$3500 Total: Non-refundable deposit of $1000 to reserve your space.
Payment plans and payment options are available.
Please make an appointment to talk to Chloë about the Pilgrimage to ask questions and determine if this trip is the Spiritual Adventure that your heart has been seeking:
Before July 28th, to reserve your space, please send a non-refundable deposit check for $1000 addressed to Chloë Cunningham, 15584 Yankeetown Rd, Fulks Run, Virginia 22830. Due the intimate and deep spiritual work on this journey, the group is limited to a small number of participants. The balance for the pilgrimage is due no later than September 13th. For more information, contact me at email@example.com. To pay with credit card please see below, note there is credit card processing fee when paying via card, check or money orders preferred.
"For millennia, the cry in the heart for embarking upon a meaningful journey has been answered by pilgrimage, a transformative journey to a sacred center. It calls for a journey to a holy site associated with Gods, saints, or heroes, or to a natural setting imbued with spiritual power, or to a revered temple to seek counsel. To people the world over, pilgrimage is a spiritual exercise, an act of devotion to find a source of healing, or even to perform a penance. Always, it is a journey of risk and renewal. For a journey without challenge has no meaning; one without purpose has no soul...
The object of pilgrimage is not rest and recreation - to get away from it all. To set out on a pilgrimage is to throw down a challenge to everyday life. Nothing matters now but this adventure. Travelers jostle each other to board the train [bus, plane] where they crowd together for a journey that may last several days. After that there is a stony road to climb on foot - a rough, wild path in a landscape where everything is new. The naked glitter of the sacred mountain stirs the imagination; the adventure of self-conquest has begun. Specifics may differ, but the substance is always the same.." Phil Cousineau, The Art of Pilgrimage: Conari Press, Berkeley, CA. 1998